PERSONAL DATA THAT WE PROCESS
We process your personal data because you make use of our services and/or because you provide us with these data yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
– First and last name
– Address details
– Telephone number
– E-mail address
– Other personal details that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone.
SPECIAL AND/OR SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA THAT WE PROCESS
Our website and/or service has no intention of collecting data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age. Unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore recommend that parents should be involved in
the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data being collected on children without parental permission. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data on a minor without such consent, please contact us and we will delete this information.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT BASIS DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
– To be able to call you or send you an e-mail if this is necessary for us to be able to carry out our services.
– To inform you about changes to our services and products
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
We do not make decisions based on automated processing that could have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions made by computer programs or systems, without a person (such as an employee)
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA
We do not keep your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realise the goals for which your data are collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal details:
– First and last name: up to 5 years if no longer legally required or necessary for the execution of the agreement;
– Address details : maximum 5 years if no longer legally necessary or required for the execution of the agreement;
– Telephone number : 5 years maximum if no longer legally necessary or needed to execute the agreement;
– E-mail address : maximum 5 years if no longer legally necessary or required for the execution of the agreement;
– Other personal details that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone : for a maximum of 5 years if no longer legally necessary or required for the fulfilment of the agreement;
– Bank account number : a maximum of 5 years if no longer legally necessary or required for the execution of the agreement;
SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
We do not sell your data to third parties and will only provide them if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We have concluded an agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf in order to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. We remain responsible for these processes.
COOKIES, OR SIMILAR TECHNIQUES, THAT WE USE
advertisements. When you first visited our website, we informed you about these cookies and asked your permission to place them. You can unsubscribe from cookies by configuring your internet browser in such a way that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can delete all information that has previously been stored using your browser settings. For an explanation, see: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/situatie/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ikermee/
VIEWING, ADJUSTING OR DELETING DATA
You have the right to inspect, correct or remove your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by us and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the
personal data we have on you in a computer file to you or another organisation named by you. You can send us a request to inspect, correct, delete or change your personal data or a request to revoke your permission
or to object to the processing of your personal data. To make sure that the request for inspection was made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. In this copy, please make sure that your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) are blacked out. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but no later than four weeks. We would also
like to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contactmet-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised changes. If you have the impression that your details are not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact us.